This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Composition, No. 3
- Artist: Paul Burlin, American, 1886-1969
- Medium: Watercolor on paper
- Dates: 1955
- Dimensions: 22 1/2 x 31 in. (57.2 x 78.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left: "Paul Burlin"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.11.2
- Credit Line: Bequest of Edith and Milton Lowenthal
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Burlin (American, 1886-1969). Composition, No. 3, 1955. Watercolor on paper, 22 1/2 x 31 in. (57.2 x 78.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Edith and Milton Lowenthal, 1992.11.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)