This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Lyonel Feininger, American, 1871-1956
- Medium: Black ink, watercolor, and gouache on handmade laid paper
- Dates: 1942
- Dimensions: 12 1/2 x 19 7/8 in. (31.8 x 50.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and inscribed across bottom edge: "Feininger and the Brigantine 8.viii.42."
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.11.9
- Credit Line: Bequest of Edith and Milton Lowenthal
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lyonel Feininger (American, 1871-1956). The Brigantine, 1942. Black ink, watercolor, and gouache on handmade laid paper, 12 1/2 x 19 7/8 in. (31.8 x 50.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Edith and Milton Lowenthal, 1992.11.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)