This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Leave the Lab and Enter the Office
- Artist: Sigmar Polke, German, born Oels, Poland, 1941-2010
- Printer: Fleetwood Press
- Medium: Four color photo offset on paper
- Dates: 1991
- Dimensions: sheet: 33 1/2 x 23 1/2 in. (85.1 x 59.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Sigmar Polke 91"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right: "1/100"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.55a-b
- Edition: Edition: 1/100
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Sigmar Polke (German, born Oels, Poland, 1941-2010). Leave the Lab and Enter the Office, 1991. Four color photo offset on paper, sheet: 33 1/2 x 23 1/2 in. (85.1 x 59.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 1992.55a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)