This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Michael Byron, American, 1954-1998
- Printers: Printed at Derriere L'Etoile Studios; Maurice Sanchez
- Publisher: Edition Julie Sylvester, NY
- Medium: Monotype chine colle
- Dates: 1987
- Dimensions: Image: 9 x 11 1/8 in. (22.9 x 28.3 cm) Sheet: 21 x 24 1/2 in. (53.3 x 62.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "MJ Byron" in graphite, lower left
- Inscriptions: "11-87" in graphite, after signature
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.118.3
- Credit Line: Gift of Rita Fraad in memory of her husband, Daniel J. Fraad, Jr.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Byron (American, 1954-1998). Untitled, 1987. Monotype chine colle, Image: 9 x 11 1/8 in. (22.9 x 28.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Rita Fraad in memory of her husband, Daniel J. Fraad, Jr., 1992.118.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)