This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Harry Sternberg, American, 1904-2002
- Medium: Etching and aquatint on wove paper
- Dates: 1932
- Dimensions: Image (Round central image, diameter): 10 1/8 in. (25.7 cm) Sheet: 15 1/2 x 12 3/8 in. (39.4 x 31.4 cm) Image (Plate): 13 7/8 x 10 7/8 in. (35.2 x 27.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite inside of plate lower right "H. Sternberg" and etched inside of plate, lower left "STERNBERG JUNE 1932"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite inside of plate lower left "Construction" and inside of plate lower right "Edition 20- /Price $10/Medium - Etching and Aquatint" Inscribed in graphite outside of plate lower right "Harry Sternberg/196 Clinton Av/Brooklyn . NY."
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.121
- Credit Line: Gift of Samuel and Linda Kramer
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Harry Sternberg (American, 1904-2002). Construction, 1932. Etching and aquatint on wove paper, Image (Round central image, diameter): 10 1/8 in. (25.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Samuel and Linda Kramer, 1992.121. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)