This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Notations for Orpheus and Euridice
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Artist's Relief Portfolio for the Homeless: Relief Prints by 15 New York Artists"
- Artist: Ellen Kozak
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1992
- Dimensions: Sheet: 25 3/4 x 17 15/16 in. (65.4 x 45.6 cm) Image: 7 1/4 x 7 in. (18.4 x 17.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite "Kozak '92"
- Inscriptions: Lower left in graphite "W/P"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.185.12
- Credit Line: Gift of Walter W. Sawyer
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ellen Kozak. Notations for Orpheus and Euridice, 1992. Woodcut on paper, Sheet: 25 3/4 x 17 15/16 in. (65.4 x 45.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Walter W. Sawyer, 1992.185.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)