This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Artist's Relief Portfolio for the Homeless: Relief Prints by 15 New York Artists"
- Artist: Paul Russotto
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1992
- Dimensions: sheet: 25 3/4 x 18 1/8 in. (65.4 x 46 cm) image: 20 3/4 x 15 in. (52.7 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Russotto"
- Inscriptions: Lower left in graphite: "W/P"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.185.14
- Credit Line: Gift of Walter W. Sawyer
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Russotto. The Damned, 1992. Woodcut on paper, sheet: 25 3/4 x 18 1/8 in. (65.4 x 46 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Walter W. Sawyer, 1992.185.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)