This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Richard Stankiewicz, American, 1922-1983
- Medium: Iron and steel (welded construction)
- Dates: 1963
- Dimensions: height: 20 in. (50.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Incised on rectangular plate welded to upper surface of base: "R. S. 1963-17"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 72.100
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Robert Mandelbaum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Stankiewicz (American, 1922-1983). 1963-17, 1963. Iron and steel (welded construction), height: 20 in. (50.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Robert Mandelbaum, 72.100. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)