This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Bridge to Beach
- Artist: Milton Avery, American, 1885-1965
- Medium: Gouache over pastel on black paper
- Dates: 1939
- Dimensions: Sheet: 18 x 24 in. (45.7 x 61 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, in graphite: "Milton Avery"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso, in white chalk: "'Bridge to Beach' / by / Milton Avery / 18 x 24 / 1939"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.271.5
- Credit Line: Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Milton Avery (American, 1885-1965). Bridge to Beach, 1939. Gouache over pastel on black paper, Sheet: 18 x 24 in. (45.7 x 61 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green, 1992.271.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)