This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Milton Avery, American, 1885-1965
- Medium: Watercolor over graphite on paper
- Dates: ca. 1930-1932
- Dimensions: 15 3/8 x 11 1/8 in. (39 x 28.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right corner: "Milton Avery"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.271.6
- Credit Line: Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Milton Avery (American, 1885-1965). Brown Bottle, ca. 1930-1932. Watercolor over graphite on paper, 15 3/8 x 11 1/8 in. (39 x 28.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green, 1992.271.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)