This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Milton Avery, American, 1885-1965
- Medium: Wax crayon on wove paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 15/16 x 12 1/16 in. (22.7 x 30.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed "Milton Avery" in graphite, lower right
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.273.12
- Credit Line: Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Milton Avery (American, 1885-1965). Checked Cloth, n.d. Wax crayon on wove paper, Sheet: 8 15/16 x 12 1/16 in. (22.7 x 30.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green, 1992.273.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (62%)