This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Milton Avery, American, 1885-1965
- Medium: Etching on tan wove paper
- Dates: 1935
- Dimensions: Image: 9 1/16 x 4 3/4 in. (23 x 12 cm) Sheet: 14 15/16 x 11 in. (38 x 28 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower right, in graphite: "Milton Avery"; lower left corner of image, etched: "Milton Avery".
- Inscriptions: Lower left of image, etched: "Milton Avery"; lower right, in graphite: "Milton Avery".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1992.273.7
- Credit Line: Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Milton Avery (American, 1885-1965). Self-Portrait, 1935. Etching on tan wove paper, Image: 9 1/16 x 4 3/4 in. (23 x 12 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Ivor Green and Augusta Green, 1992.273.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)