This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Design for Staten Island Ferry
- Artist: Red Grooms, American, born 1937
- Medium: Watercolor and graphite on paper
- Dates: 1992
- Dimensions: 9 7/8 x 29 3/4 in. (25.1 x 75.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Red Grooms '92"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.17.2
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by Mrs. James H. Hunter
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Red Grooms (American, born 1937). Design for Staten Island Ferry, 1992. Watercolor and graphite on paper, 9 7/8 x 29 3/4 in. (25.1 x 75.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by Mrs. James H. Hunter, 1993.17.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)