This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Don Nice, American, born 1932
- Printers: David Keister at; Landfall Press, Inc.
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: 34 x 47 3/4 in. (86.3 x 121.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Workshop chop lower left, recto; print # DN74-500 verso; copyright chop lower left, recto.
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Nice 75"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in graphite: "36/50"; inscribed lower center in graphite: "Double Sneaker"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.126
- Edition: Edition: 36/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Richard Shebairo
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Don Nice (American, born 1932). Double Sneaker, 1975. Lithograph on paper, 34 x 47 3/4 in. (86.3 x 121.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Richard Shebairo, 1993.126. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)