This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Cleary Farm, Wathena, Kansas
- Artist: George Gilbert
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: February 1947
- Dimensions: 7 7/8 x 9 7/8 in. (19.8 x 25.0 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso: "George Gilbert"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.131.3
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Gilbert. The Cleary Farm, Wathena, Kansas, February 1947. Gelatin silver photograph, 7 7/8 x 9 7/8 in. (19.8 x 25.0 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 1993.131.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)