This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Hommage for Joseph Beuys
- Artist: Sandro Chia, Italian, born 1946
- Medium: Etching and rubber stamp on Fabriano Rosapina paper
- Dates: 1986
- Dimensions: Image, 17 3/4 x 19 3/8 in. (45.0 x 49.4 cm) Sheet, 31 3/4 x 24 in. (81.0 x 61.0 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Sandro Chia, 86" in pencil, lower right through rubber stamp
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right red rubber stamp, circular, "NON COME FIGLIDI GENITORI"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.170
- State: Artist's Proof
- Edition: 90+ Artist's proofs
- Credit Line: Alfred T. White Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Sandro Chia (Italian, born 1946). Hommage for Joseph Beuys, 1986. Etching and rubber stamp on Fabriano Rosapina paper, Image, 17 3/4 x 19 3/8 in. (45.0 x 49.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Alfred T. White Fund, 1993.170. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)