This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Andy Warhol, American, 1928-1987
- Printer: Rupert Jason Smith
- Publisher: Committee to Elect Edward Kennedy (Factory Editions, New York)
- Medium: Screenprint with diamond dust on board
- Dates: 1980
- Dimensions: 40 x 32 in. (101.6 x 81.3cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "184/300 Andy Warhol"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.219
- Edition: Edition: 184/300
- Credit Line: Gift of J.M.C.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987). Edward Kennedy, 1980. Screenprint with diamond dust on board, 40 x 32 in. (101.6 x 81.3cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of J.M.C., 1993.219. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)