This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: John C. Menihan, American, 1908-1992
- Medium: Lithograph on cream laid paper
- Dates: ca. 1936
- Dimensions: Image: 4 7/8 x 8 11/16 in. (12.4 x 22 cm) Sheet: 7 13/16 x 10 13/16 in. (19.9 x 27.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, lower right, stamped: "THE ESTATE OF JOHN C MENIHAN".
- Inscriptions: Lower right, stamped: "THE ESTATE OF JOHN C MENIHAN".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.223.2
- Credit Line: Gift of the family of John C. Menihan
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John C. Menihan (American, 1908-1992). Santa Clara, ca. 1936. Lithograph on cream laid paper, Image: 4 7/8 x 8 11/16 in. (12.4 x 22 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the family of John C. Menihan, 1993.223.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)