This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Landscape with Hunter
- Artist: John C. Menihan, American, 1908-1992
- Medium: Lithograph on cream-colored wove paper
- Dates: ca. 1938
- Dimensions: Image: 7 1/8 x 14 9/16 in. (18.1 x 37 cm) Sheet: 10 7/16 x 16 9/16 in. (26.5 x 42.1 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "L-133" in pencil on verso
- Signature: Signed, lower right, stamped: "THE ESTATE OF JOHN C MENIHAN: JCM".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed, stamped, lower right corner: "THE ESTATE OF JOHN C MENIHAN: JCM".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1993.223.4
- Credit Line: Gift of the family of John C. Menihan
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John C. Menihan (American, 1908-1992). Landscape with Hunter, ca. 1938. Lithograph on cream-colored wove paper, Image: 7 1/8 x 14 9/16 in. (18.1 x 37 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the family of John C. Menihan, 1993.223.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)