This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Richard Tuttle, American, born 1941
- Medium: Watercolor and graphite on paper
- Dates: ca. 1967-1968
- Dimensions: 17 5/8 x 11 5/8 in. (44.8 x 29.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil in lower left: "Richard Tuttle"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in lower left in pencil: "This was a working drawing of a number which were really three dimensional forms in a kind of silhouette which then made all the lines appear"; lower right in pencil: "1/2 Jungle Green 1 Maize"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1994.28
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Robert T. Buck
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Tuttle (American, born 1941). Untitled, ca. 1967-1968. Watercolor and graphite on paper, 17 5/8 x 11 5/8 in. (44.8 x 29.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Robert T. Buck, 1994.28. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)