This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Derelict, The Bowery, NYC
- Artist: Richard A. Lyon, American, 1914-1994
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph on single weight bromide paper
- Dates: 1936
- Dimensions: image and sheet: 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right verso in pencil: "Photograph by Richard A. Lyon"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 82.9.5
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard A. Lyon (American, 1914-1994). Derelict, The Bowery, NYC, 1936. Gelatin silver photograph on single weight bromide paper, image and sheet: 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 in. Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 82.9.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)