This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Dream of a Common Flower
- Artist: Anne Neely
- Medium: Monoprint on paper
- Dates: 1994
- Dimensions: 44 3/8 x 29 7/8 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Neely"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1995.32
- Credit Line: Emily Winthrop Miles Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Anne Neely. Dream of a Common Flower, 1994. Monoprint on paper, 44 3/8 x 29 7/8 in. Brooklyn Museum, Emily Winthrop Miles Fund, 1995.32. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)