This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Tapestry, working proof
- Artist: Louise Bourgeois, French-America, 1911-2010
- Medium: Photo reproduction and etching on paper
- Dates: 1994
- Dimensions: Image: 38 11/16 x 30 9/16 in. (98.2 x 77.7 cm) Sheet: 47 3/8 x 37 in. (120.4 x 94 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, "Louise Bourgeois"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed along bottom: at lower left "Artists Proof."; in center "For the Brooklyn Museum."
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1995.33.1
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Bourgeois (French-America, 1911-2010). Tapestry, working proof, 1994. Photo reproduction and etching on paper, Image: 38 11/16 x 30 9/16 in. (98.2 x 77.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 1995.33.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)