This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Tapestry, trial proof
- Artist: Louise Bourgeois, born France, 1911-2010
- Medium: Drypoint and etching on paper
- Dates: 1995
- Dimensions: Sheet: 47 3/8 x 37 in. (120.3 x 94 cm) Image: 38 3/4 x 30 3/4 in. (98.4 x 78.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Louise Bourgeois 1995"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed along bottom: at lower left "Artists Proof."; in center "For the Brooklyn Museum."
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1995.33.2
- State: Working proof
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Bourgeois (born France, 1911-2010). Tapestry, trial proof, 1995. Drypoint and etching on paper, Sheet: 47 3/8 x 37 in. (120.3 x 94 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 1995.33.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)