This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Russ Flux Series (No. 1)
- Artist: Peter Liashkov, American, born 1939
- Medium: Monoprint: silkscreen and relief with photographic and computer generated images on paper
- Dates: 1995
- Dimensions: 30 1/8 x 22 1/2in. (76.5 x 57.2cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso: "P. Liashkov"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1995.119
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter Liashkov (American, born 1939). Russ Flux Series (No. 1), 1995. Monoprint: silkscreen and relief with photographic and computer generated images on paper, 30 1/8 x 22 1/2in. (76.5 x 57.2cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 1995.119. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)