This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wings of Light (John M.)
- Artist: Bruce Cratsley, American, 1944-1998
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1987
- Dimensions: image/sheet: 14 1/2 x 14 1/4 in. (36.8 x 36.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed on center of verso in pencil: "Bruce Cratsley"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in pencil on verso: title and date
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1995.131.6
- Edition: 3/35
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert Millstein
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Bruce Cratsley (American, 1944-1998). Wings of Light (John M.), 1987. Gelatin silver photograph, image/sheet: 14 1/2 x 14 1/4 in. (36.8 x 36.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert Millstein, 1995.131.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)