This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Middle Alley, Philadelphia
- Artist: Earl Horter, American, 1881-1940
- Medium: Etching
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 15/16 x 11 7/16 in. (22.7 x 29.1 cm) Image: 7 3/16 x 9 1/16 in. (18.2 x 23 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Lower right corner sheet, "Brown-Roberts"? Publisher-embossed stamp.
- Signature: Signed, below plate, in graphite: "E. Horter".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed, below plate, lower right, in graphite: "E. Horter"; bottom edge sheet, in graphite: "Middle Alley, Phila."; lower right corner of sheet, in graphite: "15".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: X1042.15
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Earl Horter (American, 1881-1940). Middle Alley, Philadelphia, n.d. Etching, Sheet: 8 15/16 x 11 7/16 in. (22.7 x 29.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, X1042.15. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)