This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Wallpaper, "Escapade" Pattern
- Designer: Raphael Kalkstein
- Maker: Sara Shira Ltd.
- Medium: Silkscreen printed paper
- Dates: Designed and made 1980
- Dimensions: 34 1/2 x 29 1/2 in. (87.6 x 74.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: On the proper right selvage, printed with light brown, "Join/Trim/'Escapade' an exculsive handprint by Sara Shirah Papers @80/Join/Trim/'Escap[ade]"; on the proper left selvage, printed in light brown "Trim/Up/Join"
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1996.36.1
- Credit Line: Gift of Sandra Kalkstein
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Raphael Kalkstein. Wallpaper, "Escapade" Pattern, Designed and made 1980. Silkscreen printed paper, 34 1/2 x 29 1/2 in. (87.6 x 74.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Sandra Kalkstein, 1996.36.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)