This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Leon Polk Smith, American, 1906-1996
- Medium: Paperboard
- Dates: 1960
- Dimensions: 30 x 22 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left: "Leon Polk Smith 1960"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2011.12.12
- Credit Line: Bequest of Leon Polk Smith
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Leon Polk Smith (American, 1906-1996). Torn Drawing, 1960. Paperboard, 30 x 22 in. Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Leon Polk Smith, 2011.12.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)