This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Sculpture Center Benefit Edition 1995"
- Artist: Sol LeWitt, American, 1928-2007
- Publisher: Sculpture Center
- Medium: Letterpress on paper
- Dates: 1995
- Dimensions: sheet: 6 x 6 in. (15.2 x 15.2 cm) image: 6 x 6 in. (15.2 x 15.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso lower right in graphite: "Lewitt"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1996.51.16
- Edition: Edition: 76/100
- Credit Line: Alfred T. White Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Sol LeWitt (American, 1928-2007). [Untitled], 1995. Letterpress on paper, sheet: 6 x 6 in. (15.2 x 15.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Alfred T. White Fund, 1996.51.16. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)