This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[Untitled] (Jacket on a Figure)
- Artist: James Brooks, American, 1906-1992
- Medium: Charcoal and graphite on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 21 x 16 in. (53.3 x 40.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1996.54.126
- Credit Line: Gift of Charlotte Park Brooks in memory of her husband, James David Brooks
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: James Brooks (American, 1906-1992). [Untitled] (Jacket on a Figure), n.d. Charcoal and graphite on paper, Sheet: 21 x 16 in. (53.3 x 40.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Charlotte Park Brooks in memory of her husband, James David Brooks, 1996.54.126. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)