This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Ernest Crichlow, American, 1914-2005
- Medium: Lithograph on white wove paper
- Dates: 1938
- Dimensions: Sheet: 22 1/4 x 15 3/16 in. (56.5 x 38.6 cm) Image: 14 x 11 1/2 in. (35.6 x 29.2 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Inscribed in graphite, below image, from left to right: "[P.P.?]"; "Lovers"
- Signature: Signed, "Ernest Crichlow" lower right in pencil
- Inscriptions: Embossed stamp (blind stamp) at lower right of sheet of symbol with X and arcs [possibly printer's stamp of Robert Blackburn]
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1996.99
- Credit Line: Gift of Reba and Dave Williams
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ernest Crichlow (American, 1914-2005). Lovers, 1938. Lithograph on white wove paper, Sheet: 22 1/4 x 15 3/16 in. (56.5 x 38.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Reba and Dave Williams, 1996.99. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (57%)