This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Thrill Came Slowly
- Artist: Lesley Dill
- Medium: Letterpress, woodcut half tone (printed from photopolymer plates)
- Dates: 1996
- Dimensions: Other (Book): 14 5/16 x 11 11/16 x 3/8 in. (36.4 x 29.7 x 1 cm) Sheet: 12 1/8 x 9 7/16 in. (30.8 x 24 cm) (show scale)
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.37
- State: P.P.1
- Edition: Edition of 25 copies plus 4 artist's proofs, 4 printers proofs and 2 trial proofs.
- Credit Line: Robert A. Levinson Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lesley Dill. The Thrill Came Slowly, 1996. Letterpress, woodcut half tone (printed from photopolymer plates), Other (Book): 14 5/16 x 11 11/16 x 3/8 in. (36.4 x 29.7 x 1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Robert A. Levinson Fund, 1997.37. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)