This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: III from a series of IX "Untitled Journey" monoprints
- Artist: Joan Snyder, American, born 1940
- Printer: R.E. Townsend Studio
- Medium: Monoprint on paper
- Dates: 1996
- Dimensions: Sheet: 33 9/16 x 40 in. (85.2 x 101.6 cm) Mount: 36 x 42 5/8 in. (91.4 x 108.3 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed recto bottom right: "AP III"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.41
- State: Artist's proof I
- Credit Line: Alfred T. White Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Joan Snyder (American, born 1940). Untitled Journey, 1996. Monoprint on paper, Sheet: 33 9/16 x 40 in. (85.2 x 101.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Alfred T. White Fund, 1997.41. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)