This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Antonio Frasconi, American, born Argentina, 1919-2013
- Medium: Woodcut on cream wove paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Image: 11 7/16 x 9 in. (29.1 x 22.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "Feeding Time" lower left in graphite
- Signature: Signed, lower right plate, in graphite: "Frasconi".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left plate: "Feeding Time"; lower right plate, in graphite: "Frasconi"; lower right, in graphite: "May 128, A 1169/ [drawing of a square, with '2' written above top side and '2' to the left of the left side]".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.45
- Credit Line: Gift of Judith Rappaport
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Antonio Frasconi (American, born Argentina, 1919-2013). Feeding Time, n.d. Woodcut on cream wove paper, Image: 11 7/16 x 9 in. (29.1 x 22.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Judith Rappaport, 1997.45. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)