This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Clay Debevoise, American, 1954-2009
- Medium: Iris print on white wove paper
- Dates: 1997
- Dimensions: Sheet: 15 1/16 x 17 in. (38.3 x 43.2 cm) Image: 10 5/16 x 17 in. (26.2 x 43.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "C. Debevoise" in graphite, bottom recto.
- Inscriptions: "1997" lower left in graphite titled in graphite, bottom recto
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.127
- State: Artist's Proof 3
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Clay Debevoise (American, 1954-2009). Edge, 1997. Iris print on white wove paper, Sheet: 15 1/16 x 17 in. (38.3 x 43.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 1997.127. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)