This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Boy with a Top
- Artist: Hilda Katz, American, 1909-1997
- Medium: Linocut in color on wove paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 9 7/8 x 7 in. (25.1 x 17.8 cm) Image: 14 1/2 x 11 7/8 in. (36.8 x 30.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Hilda Katz" in pencil, lower left
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 78.154.3
- Credit Line: Gift of Hilda Katz
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Hilda Katz (American, 1909-1997). Boy with a Top, n.d. Linocut in color on wove paper, Sheet: 9 7/8 x 7 in. (25.1 x 17.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Hilda Katz, 78.154.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)