This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Bearded Man
- Artist: Jack Levine, American, 1915-2010
- Publisher: A. Lublin, Inc.
- Printer: Emiliano Sorini, NY
- Medium: Etching, drypoint, and aquatint on Arches paper
- Dates: 1962
- Dimensions: Plate: 9 3/4 x 7 7/8 in. (24.8 x 20 cm) Sheet: 22 1/4 x 15 in. (56.5 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "J.Levine" lower right in graphite
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.194.1
- Edition: Edition: 48/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Peter Blum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jack Levine (American, 1915-2010). The Bearded Man, 1962. Etching, drypoint, and aquatint on Arches paper, Plate: 9 3/4 x 7 7/8 in. (24.8 x 20 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Peter Blum, 1997.194.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)