This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Jack Levine, American, 1915-2010
- Printer: Emiliano Sorini, NY
- Publisher: A. Lublin, Inc.
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on Arches paper
- Dates: 1968
- Dimensions: Plate: 7 3/4 x 9 3/4 in. (19.7 x 24.8 cm) Sheet: 15 x 22 in. (38.1 x 55.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "J. Levine" lower right in graphite
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.194.11
- Edition: Edition: 15/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Peter Blum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jack Levine (American, 1915-2010). Boudoir, 1968. Etching and drypoint on Arches paper, Plate: 7 3/4 x 9 3/4 in. (19.7 x 24.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Peter Blum, 1997.194.11. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)