This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Cain and Abel
- Portfolio/Series: "Art for ADL" (Anti-Defamation League), 1969
- Artist: Jack Levine, American, 1915-2010
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper: BFK Rives, deckle edge
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 30 1/2 x 22 3/4 in. (77.5 x 57.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: BFK Rives
- Signature: Signed, "J. Levine" lower right corner in pencil.
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.215.4
- Edition: Edition 31/125
- Credit Line: Anonymous gift
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jack Levine (American, 1915-2010). Cain and Abel, n.d. Lithograph on wove paper: BFK Rives, deckle edge, Sheet: 30 1/2 x 22 3/4 in. (77.5 x 57.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Anonymous gift, 75.215.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)