This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Rubber Center
- Artist: Howard Norton Cook, American, 1901-1980
- Medium: Woodcut on light-weight, cream, slightly textured laid Japanese paper
- Dates: 1928
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 3/16 x 13 5/16 in. (28.4 x 33.8 cm) Image: 10 5/16 x 12 5/8 in. (26.2 x 32.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right margin (below image): "Howard Cook imp."
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, in margin (below image): at lower left, "To Dr. E. Eliot" and at center left, "THE RUBBER CENTER"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1998.157
- Edition: Edition: 50 (only 25 printed)
- Credit Line: Emily Withthrop Miles Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Howard Norton Cook (American, 1901-1980). The Rubber Center, 1928. Woodcut on light-weight, cream, slightly textured laid Japanese paper, Sheet: 11 3/16 x 13 5/16 in. (28.4 x 33.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Emily Withthrop Miles Fund, 1998.157. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (75%)