This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Riva Helfond, American, 1910-2002
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1936/1939
- Dimensions: Sheet: 16 x 19 1/16 in. (40.6 x 48.4 cm) Image: 12 x 16 1/4 in. (30.5 x 41.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Stamped in blue ink below image at lower left: "NEW YORK CITY W.P.A. ART PROJECT"
- Signature: Signed in graphite below image: "Riva Helfond" at left and "Curtain Factory" at center
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in blue ink at lower right of sheet: "20/24"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1998.158.4
- Edition: 20/24
- Credit Line: Purchase gift of The Richard Florsheim Art Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Riva Helfond (American, 1910-2002). Curtain Factory, 1936/1939. Lithograph on paper, Sheet: 16 x 19 1/16 in. (40.6 x 48.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchase gift of The Richard Florsheim Art Fund, 1998.158.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)