This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Stützmappe a.k.a. support portfolio"
- Artist: Olav Christopher Jenssen
- Publisher: Contemporary Fine Arts Berlin
- Medium: Drypoint etching and aquatint
- Dates: 1995
- Dimensions: Sheet: 17 5/8 x 13 1/8 in. (44.8 x 33.3 cm) Image: 7 7/8 x 5 1/2 in. (20 x 14 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Olav Christopher"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1999.34.11
- Edition: Edition: 19/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Feature Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Olav Christopher Jenssen. Ingredienz, 1995. Drypoint etching and aquatint, Sheet: 17 5/8 x 13 1/8 in. (44.8 x 33.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Feature Inc., 1999.34.11. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)