This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Nymph with Purses lV
- Portfolio/Series: from the portfolio: "Nymphs" by Gershon Leiber
- Artist: Gerson Leiber, American, born 1921
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1990-1991
- Dimensions: Sheet: 19 x 13 1/8 in. (48.3 x 33.3 cm) Image (Approximately): 13 1/2 x 10 in. (34.3 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark lower right recto: "RIVES"
- Signature: Signed in graphite lower right recto: "Leiber '90"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite lower left recto: "5-20" Inscribed in graphite lower center recto: "Nymph with Purses IV"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1999.146.4
- Edition: Edition: 5/20
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Gerson Leiber
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Gerson Leiber (American, born 1921). Nymph with Purses lV, 1990-1991. Lithograph, Sheet: 19 x 13 1/8 in. (48.3 x 33.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Gerson Leiber, 1999.146.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)