This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
"And She Became a Pillar of Salt"
- Portfolio/Series: From the Portfolio: "Ten Wood Engravings for the Old Testament"
- Artist: Fritz Eichenberg, American, born 1901
- Medium: Wood engraving on cream-colored wove paper
- Dates: ca. 1956
- Dimensions: Sheet: 16 1/8 x 9 3/8 in. (41 x 23.8 cm) Image: 12 3/16 x 6 in. (31 x 15.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in plate and in graphite: "Fritz Eichenberg"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 126.96.36.199
- Edition: Edition: 61/200
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Fritz Eichenberg (American, born 1901). "And She Became a Pillar of Salt," ca. 1956. Wood engraving on cream-colored wove paper, Sheet: 16 1/8 x 9 3/8 in. (41 x 23.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 188.8.131.52. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)