This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Je n'ai que l'amitie des chambers d'hotel, from The Poems of Jules Laforgue
- Portfolio/Series: The Poems of Jules La Fogue, 1973
- Artist: Patrick Caulfield, British, born 1936
- Medium: Screenprint
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Each:15 3/4 x 13 3/4 in. (40.0 x 34.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed:verso lower right, in graphite: "Patrick Caulfield"
- Inscriptions: Title of print stamped indistinctly in purple ink verso lower center.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.251.2b.5
- Edition: Edition: 124/200
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Ben Wunsch
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Patrick Caulfield (British, born 1936). Je n'ai que l'amitie des chambers d'hotel, from The Poems of Jules Laforgue, 1973. Screenprint, Each:15 3/4 x 13 3/4 in. (40.0 x 34.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Ben Wunsch, 81.251.2b.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)