This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Helping to Settle the Foreign Debt
- Artist: Rollin Kirby, American, 1875-1952
- Medium: Graphite and gouache on paper
- Dates: early 20th century
- Dimensions: sheet: 18 7/16 x 14 15/16 in. (46.8 x 37.9 cm) image: 15 5/16 x 14 15/16 in. (38.9 x 37.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "ROLLIN / KIRBY"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite: at lower left, "4 cols. Ed. page. Tonight" and, at lower right, "June"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 44.8.5
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Rollin Kirby (American, 1875-1952). Helping to Settle the Foreign Debt, early 20th century. Graphite and gouache on paper, sheet: 18 7/16 x 14 15/16 in. (46.8 x 37.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 44.8.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)