This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Bringing Home the Bacon
- Artist: Rollin Kirby, American, 1875-1952
- Medium: Graphite, gouache, and ink on poster board
- Dates: early-mid 20th century
- Dimensions: sheet: 20 x 15 in. (50.8 x 38.1 cm) image: 15 15/16 x 15 in. (40.5 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in graphite: "ROLLIN / KIRBY"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, lower left of sheet: "4 cols. Ed. page. tonight"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 44.8.6
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Rollin Kirby (American, 1875-1952). Bringing Home the Bacon, early-mid 20th century. Graphite, gouache, and ink on poster board, sheet: 20 x 15 in. (50.8 x 38.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 44.8.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)