This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Dragging Him Down
- Artist: Rollin Kirby, American, 1875-1952
- Medium: Charcoal and gouache over graphite on paperboard
- Dates: early 20th century
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 13/16 x 14 15/16 in. (50.3 x 37.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in charcoal: "ROLLIN / KIRBY"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite at bottom of sheet: at center, "DRAGGIN HIM DOWN" and, at lower left, "4 cols. Ed. page. tonight"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 44.8.13
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Rollin Kirby (American, 1875-1952). Dragging Him Down, early 20th century. Charcoal and gouache over graphite on paperboard, sheet: 19 13/16 x 14 15/16 in. (50.3 x 37.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 44.8.13. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)