This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Hitting Him Where He Lives
- Artist: Rollin Kirby, American, 1875-1952
- Medium: Charcoal, black ink and gouache on paperboard
- Dates: early 20th century
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 3/4 x 15 1/16 in. (50.2 x 38.3 cm) image: 16 1/8 x 15 1/16 in. (41 x 38.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, in graphite: "ROLLIN / KIRBY"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left, in graphite: "4 cols. Ed. page. tonight"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 44.8.15
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Rollin Kirby (American, 1875-1952). Hitting Him Where He Lives, early 20th century. Charcoal, black ink and gouache on paperboard, sheet: 19 3/4 x 15 1/16 in. (50.2 x 38.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 44.8.15. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (59%)